Terms and conditions
General Terms & Conditions
You confirm that you have signed an electronic waiver form
prior to attending any lesson at OAA. In the event whereby, for some reason
this has not been possible to reinforce, you hereby acknowledge and confirm
that by booking any memberships or sessions under ‘OAA’, you agree to the terms
and conditions below.
In order to
participate in our activities including but not limited to; pole and aerial
(collectively hereinafter called the “Activities”) organised by OAA, its sister
companies, owners, directors, principals, volunteers, participants, employees,
independent contractors, insurers, facility operators and any other persons and
entities acting in any capacity on its behalf (collectively “OAA Academy”), you
agree as follows:
- You are:
- aged 18 years or above and wish to participate
in the Activities;
- the parent/legal guardian of the participants
listed below who are under the age of 18 (“Participants”) and you grant
permission for the Participants to participate in the Activities; or,
- not the Participant’s parent/legal guardian, but
you can confirm that you are aged 18 years or above and declare that you have
the authority from their parents/legal guardians to sign this waiver form.
- aged 18 years or above and wish to participate
- You agree that you are responsible for the
Participants and that you will, and will ensure that the Participates will,
comply with the Rules, use of facilities and your conduct as well as carry out
the Activities in accordance with OAA Rules and any specific safety rules and
instructions that we have received from OAA before and during undertaking the
- You will ensure that the Participants will wear
any safety equipment provided by OAA in accordance with its safety instructions
and that you and the Participants will follow the directives of OAA personnel
at all times.
- To the best of your knowledge and belief you are
and the Participants are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging
in any of, but not limited to the given activities and that such activities
would not be detrimental to the participants health, safety, comfort, well
being or physical condition as well as others health and safety. Further, that
you will advise us immediately should your circumstances change.
- You acknowledge that OAA did not provide you or
any of the Participants medical advice relating to your or their physical
condition and ability to take part in any Activities.
- You acknowledge that participation in the
Activities may be physically demanding and that there are risks of injury,
including but not limited to serious bodily injury, permanent disability,
paralysis and loss of life, to you or the Participants. You acknowledge, that
if you or any of the Participants suffer an accident or any loss or damage
whilst participating in an Activity or whilst at OAA classes, then OAA will not
be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or injury arising from or in
connection with such accident, loss or damage (except in respect of death or
personal injury caused by OAA’s negligence) and you waive all and any claims
against OAA in this regard both for yourself and on behalf of the
- You hereby agree to indemnify OAA against all
claims made by any other person against OAA in respect of any injury, loss or
damage arising out of or in connection with your failure or the failure of the
Participant to comply with OAA#’s terms and conditions, Class Rules or to
comply with the safety instructions and/or directions of OAA, its management or
- By participating in any OAA Activities, you
hereby grant OAA the irrevocable right and permission to photograph and/or
record you and/or the Participants in connection with OAA and to use any
photographs and/or recordings for any purposes, including advertising and
promotional purposes. You, on behalf of yourself and each Participant, waive
any right to inspect or approve the use of the photographs and/or recordings
and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without
compensation of any kind. You agree that, if you do not want OAA to have any of
the permissions set out in this paragraph, you will confirm this [in writing] to one of OAA’s personnel prior to taking part in any Activity pursuant to your
- You confirm that neither you nor any of the
Participants is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- In addition to the above you understand that if
we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra
time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this
agreement strictly at a future date.
- There may be occasions where we have to close or
cancel classes. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance
of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use
all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside
of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and
- We will not be liable or responsible for any
failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under
these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable
This agreement is governed by English Law.
We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on
notifying you if you are in breach of OAA rules.
Information About Us
If you have any questions or if you have any complaints,
please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning 07909 974 256 / emailing email@example.com
Your Personal Information
We will use the
personal information you provide to us to:
- provide your membership services;
- process your membership payment; and
- inform you about relevant products or services
from OAA, or carefully selected third parties.
You may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
We will not give your personal data to any third party and
you will only receive communications directly from OAA.
From time to time we may need to increase the price of PAYG/Class
Packs. We will give you at least 1 full months' notice of any incoming price
increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect
and how much your classes/packs will cost after the increase.
Day Passes and Class Packs Terms & Conditions
- Class packages time limits commence once you have purchased.
- You cannot transfer and PAYG, class package or private class to anyone else.
- PAYG classes and membership pack classes are non refundable.
- You must use up your credits included in your class package within the specified period mentioned at time of purchase. Any unused credits will not be refundable.
- In the event that you cannot attend a class you need to cancel 2 hours prior to the class to avoid losing it. Cancellations made within the 2 hour window will mean forfeiting that class.
- Classes, privates and workshops are non-transferrable
OAA reserves the right to end any promotion without warning
at any time.
Any prizes offered by OAA must be claimed within 21 Days of
announcement of the winners. OAA have 45 days to issue any prize.